Color-block dress knitted in France.
- Knitted in our historic workshops, in the Loire
- Flared skirt and slit at the front
- Scoop neckline
- 2 patch pockets at the hips
44% Viscose, 36% Coton, 19% Polyester, 1% Polyamide
To ensure same day dispatch please make your order before 12pm. Orders made past 12pm will be processed the following working day.
Delivery is guaranteed between 2 and 7 working days following the day your order is placed. This lead time may vary according to the destination and does not include bank holidays or weekends.
If you are not completely satisfied, please email us within 14 days of receipt to inform us of the item you wish to return. You have a period of 21 days after receipt of your order to return your item. You can request a credit or a refund.
All items must be returned in the same condition they were received, in the same packaging (includes shoes in the original undamaged box, that cannot be used as external packaging when posting back) and with all labels attached.
To exchange, simply email email@example.com and we will assist you in your request.
To return, please follow these instructions:
1) Email firstname.lastname@example.org which item you’d like to return.
2) Choose your returns method. We recommend you return your item(s) using a secure or trackable method i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery and that you retain your proof of postage.
3) Choose your packaging. We recommend you return your item(s) in the packaging we sent them in to ensure the item(s) arrive at Devernois London in pristine condition.
4) Include the invoice for your purchase inside the parcel.
5) Await our email to confirm safe receipt of your returned item(s). Please note, until we receive your return, the item(s) and their condition remain your responsibility. Please note returns can take up to 28 days to be processed. Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment. Please allow up to 28 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery Charges are non-refundable.